|Irons Area Tourist Association
Cabin Fever Reliever Chili Cook Off Rules (general)
| 1.Entries must arrive before 5:45. Late entries will be scored but NOT eligible for prizes
2. Contestant must provide a full crock-pot of Chili
3.Judging will be double blind.
4. Chili will be judged on (a) Aroma, (b) Color, (c) Consistency, (d) Taste, & (e) Aftertaste
5. Each Chili's score from each judge will be tallied for an overall score. Highest score wins
6. The Irons Area Tourist Association reserves the right to settle any disputes if needed.
7. Restaurant Category will be judged by same rules by the IATA Board of Directors.
8. One single person will be admitted free of charge for each chili entry.